Christmas markets to visit in Kent this year
PUBLISHED: 10:10 15 December 2020 | UPDATED: 15:11 15 December 2020
Wandering through a festive market with mulled wine in hand is one of the pleasures of the season, so we have picked some of Kent’s best Christmas markets to do just that
Markets currently going ahead:
- Broadstairs Christmas Market - December 10 - 13
Browse a range of different stalls and pick up some delicious street food while enjoying views over Viking Bay.
- Rochester City Vintage & Artisan Market - December 12 and 19
While not technically a Christmas market, it will be a great opportunity to pick up some unique presents and support local traders. Stalls are from the Blue Boar car park to the Guildhall museum.
- Pantiles Christmas Market in Royal Tunbridge Wells - December 12 - 13 and 19 - 20
On the weekends before the big day browse the stalls at your leisure and pick up some gifts that you can be sure have been made somewhere nearby.
- Faversham Christmas Market - December 13, 19 and 20
Entry is free for this market based in the heart of Faversham. If you can't make it to the market yourself they also have an online store so you can still support local producers.
- Cliftonville Farmers' Market - December 20
This market is one of the most popular of its type in Kent and will be your perfect opportunity to get all the food and drink you need to keep you going throughout the festive period.
- Canterbury Christmas Market - Until December 24
At this time of year there are few places in Kent as pretty as historic Canterbury. As always this wonderful market will be held at Whitefriars.
Hosting a Christmas market? Email email@example.com with details