The Lodge at Prince's, Sandwich, Kent CT 13 9QB ~ events in November 2012
PUBLISHED: 11:57 25 September 2012 | UPDATED: 21:56 20 February 2013
The Lodge at Prince's is pleased to announce the hosting of two unique evenings in November, which will be celebrating the finest foods that Kent has to offer in their fantastic new restaurant, The Brassiere on The Bay.
The Lodge at Princes is pleased to announce the hosting of two unique evenings in November, which will be celebrating the finest foods that Kent has to offer in their fantastic new restaurant, The Brassiere on The Bay.
Head chef Michael Fowler is a local from the Sandwich area who learnt his trade working under renowned chefs such as Marco Pierre White and Rick Stein. He has carefully created twofive-course tasting menus which celebrate all that is best in local ingredients and encapsulates the taste of Kent.
Join them on Saturday November 10 to explore the finest that the Kentish Seas have to offer, alternatively celebrate the taste of the Kentish Countryside with them on Saturday November 24. Each of thefive-course menus are priced at 39.50 per person, with a special overnight rate of 159.50 per couple for the meal, overnight accommodation in a double room at The Lodge at Princes with breakfast the next morning.
- In order to book what is sure to be a memorable dining experience please contact The Lodge at Princes reception on 01304 611118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample of the Taste of the Sea menu
- Oysters in Tempura Batter, served with Black Bean, Ginger and Coriander
- Salmon Mi Cuit with Horseradish sauce
- Risotto of Crab served with Avocado ice cream
- Stonebass steamed over Seaweed with a Fennel Butter sauce
- Salt and Pepper Squid
- Citrus souffl