We reveal the finalists in the Kent Life Food & Drink Awards 2020
PUBLISHED: 11:34 22 October 2020 | UPDATED: 13:35 22 October 2020
We are delighted to announce the finalists for the Kent Life Food & Drink Awards 2020! Congratulations to our wonderful finalists!
Each year we are astounded by the number of nominations we receive for these prestigious awards, and this year was no exception.
With the impact of coronavirus and lockdown hitting food and drink businesses great and small across the county, it is heart-warming to read of the kindness and support Kent people have shown.
Our 2020 finalists are outstanding examples of businesses we are proud to support in Kent. Keep reading to find out who made the cut. The second round of judging is now underway, and our deserving winners will be announced in the January edition.
Thank you to all our 2020 sponsors and congratulations to our 2020 finalists. #KentFDA is sponsored by Clive Emson Land and Property Auctioneers
Want to find out more about our finalists? Head to KentFDA.co.uk or scan our QR code
BEST INDEPENDENT FOOD & DRINK RETAILER - Sponsored by Perrys
· Bradbourne Bakery, Sevenoaks
· The Bakehouse at 124, Tonbridge
· Hog & Bean, Deal
BEST FARM SHOP - Sponsored by Neptune Canterbury
· Haywards Farmshop, Tonbridge
· Lower Ladysden Farm, Goudhurst
· Taywell Farm Shop, Goudhurst
BUTCHER OF THE YEAR
· Crouch of Bearsted, Bearsted Green
· Hammonds Butchers, Matfield
· Hogman Family Butchers, St Peters
FOOD PRODUCER OF THE YEAR - Sponsored by Illuminate Skin Clinics
· Garfield’s Vegan Food Company, Margate
· Provenance Potatoes, Deal
· Weald Smokery, Flimwell
DRINK PRODUCER OF THE YEAR - Sponsored by Coolings
· Greensand Ridge Distillery, Shipbourne
· Old Dairy Brewery, Tenterden
· Time & Tide Brewing, Deal
BEST LOCAL FOOD/DRINK INITIATIVE - Sponsored by Girlings Solicitors
· Shipbourne Farmers’ Market, Shipbourne
· The Tiny Table, Wateringbury
· Twenty-Four, Hythe
BEST LOCAL FOOD/DRINK DELIVERY EXPERIENCE - Sponsored by Financial Advice & Services
· Cocktail in a Bottle, Deal
· Foodari Home Delivery, Molash
· Wild Seasoning Kitchen, Sevenoaks
CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD - Sponsored by NFU Mutual Ashford
· CinCin Bar & Bistro, Deal
· The Curious Eatery, Boughton Monchelsea
· Napoli è, Westerham
CHEF OF THE YEAR - Sponsored by The Canterbury Auction Galleries
· Carl Williams, FineDiningChef, Sevenoaks
· Adam Turley, The Old Bank, Westerham
· Will Devlin, The Small Holding, Cranbrook
FOOD & DRINK HERO OF THE YEAR - Sponsored by Clive Emson Land and Property Auctioneers
The winner of this prestigious award will be announced in the January edition.
Want to find out more about our finalists? Head to KentFDA.co.uk or scan our QR code above!